Why not start your journey to professional sportsperson today?
About M5 Talent Management
M5 Management provides industry-leading athlete management advice, strategy and commercial expertise to both emerging and established talent. We have two main areas of focus for our clients - we specialise in the identification and development of their unique personal brand and use this to make distinctive, lasting and substantial improvements in their commercial revenue position. Athlete revenue and personal brand are intrinsically linked and are one of the key learnings athletes take away from the M5 Sportspath program.
You have dreams and aspirations. You want to see how far you can go in your sport and explore the possibility of earning a living from your passion. Your journey starts here! The fact that you are researching the benefits of M5 SportsPath is the first and most important step in understanding that sporting success is not all about trophies, personal bests, peer recognition and in some cases - fame and fortune. These are in fact a by-product of process, commitment, personal belief, education and living to your personal set of values.
Why M5 SportsPath?
As an athlete it is crucial to understand that the actions you take and the strategies you adopt in managing your performance and brand in the public arena can be the difference in making your professional career successful or not. At M5 Management we believe that the positive intervention and education of athletes at a time when you are aspiring toward a professional career in sports is critical in creating the correct behavioural attributes. These values set the foundations on which you can continue to build the type of profile that is identified with our most respected sports icons. Alternatively, if you decide the life of a professional sportsperson is not for you, the learnings from SportsPath can be applied to any other endeavours in life.
Athletes, Parents and Coaches the SportsPath Partnership
M5 SportsPath is not just targeted at you, it's also designed to involve your parents and coaches as they play a vital role in your sporting journey. And for you, it is critical to your ongoing development that you allow your parents and coach to keep you on track to the commitments you make within this program.
Four Core Areas of Learning
Your SportsPath membership will educate you in four core areas which provide essential knowledge for successful sportspeople.
1. How the business of sport and sponsorship work
2. Defining your personal brand values and developing content for your athlete profile*
3. Shared goal setting with your support team
4. Social media and general behaviour guidelines
* SportsPath guides you in creating content for your athlete bio, which you can then have designed by a graphic designer or friend with graphic design skills. An in-house design service is also offered from a choice of two powerpoint templates at a cost of AUD$100.
Monthly information sheets will further update you on a variety of important topics such as:
- Sourcing sponsorship at junior level, including government funding
- Athlete branding in sport
- The role of philanthropy in sport
- The role of legal services in sport
- Building your brand profile
- The value of mentoring
- Dealing with success and failure
- Decision making and time management for athletes
- Australian media profile - traditional
- Australian media profile - digital
- Public speaking essentials
- The role of a professional client manager
M5 Sportspath have offical partnerships with the following Sporting bodies
Membership Sign Up
Select your membership