The M5 Triathlon Academy caters for male and female athletes from all triathlon disciplines including Off-Road, Ultra-Distance, Duathlon, Aqua-bike, Para-triathlon, and Aquathons.
Our 20 Academy athletes will be selected from the following categories:
Emerging male and female aspiring elite triathletes looking to compete in the professional ranks.
Elite Age Group athletes aged 18 to 54 looking at top three results in national and international competitions.
The M5 Triathlon Academy is overseen by elite triathlete Nathan Dortmann who holds a Bachelor degree in Sports Science and Education and is currently completing a Level 2 Triathlon Coaching qualification.
* Adapted coaching incorporating Training Peaks
* One-on-one coaching and mentoring via face to face, skype or other remote communication platforms
* Swim, bike, run, and transition technique analysis
* Partnership products supplied by sponsors and discount on further products
* Customised athlete profile (biography)
To ensure holistic development, athletes will receive access to High Performance workshops, delivered by M5's network of talent and industry contacts including:
* Open Water Swimming Ky Hurst (2x Open Water Olympian)
* TT Skill Development - Cameron Wurf (Multiple IM Champion)
* Running Technics Melissa Hauschildt (3 x World Triathlon Champion)
* Cycling Criterion Racing skills - Matthew Hayman (Winner of the Paris Roubaix)
* Personal Brand Building Phil Stoneman (Founder M5 Management)
* Social Media Influencing and Authenticity Petra Zink (Director - Head Coach -impaCCCt)
* Sponsorship Education M5 SportsPath Phil Stoneman (Founder M5 Management)
* Career Transition Phil Stoneman (Founder M5 Management)
* Engaging with your partners 'What does win-win mean?' Phil Stoneman (Founder M5 Management)
* Training Camps